Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Beginning...

Why am I writing a blog?  Why not!!  My posts are going to be about the life changing, earth shattering details that matter to me on a day to day basis.  Very deep, serious things like finding the perfect blush, perfecting fried chicken with country gravy, discovering a new workout tip, how messy my kitchen currently is, my excitement about a new piece of clothing, how messy my kitchen currently is, and I'm sure there will be quite a few posts on maximizing time spent cuddling with extra soft, extra furry babies.  I won't be blogging about things like the ever discouraging and depressing news of the world.  My heroines are Scarlett O'hara and Ree Drummond, aka the Pioneer Woman.   I have a very unhealthy obsession with celebrity gossip, southern cooking, Cherry Pepsi Zero and fighting back the signs of aging.  Now I have to give back the only working laptop in this God forsaken house...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment